1. The business will become a member of a nationally recognised accreditation scheme.
2. Achieving CHAS registration or accreditation will reduce the time and effort spent duplicating submissions for pre-qualification health and safety questionnaires.
3. CHAS registration will demonstrate to Client organisations a level of compliance with Health and Safety law in terms of competence.
4. It will provide further opportunities to secure new and larger commercial contracts.
5. CHAS Clients registered organisations will have access to your business details creating further business opportunities.
6. Accreditation will help to overcome inconsistency in assessments with some contractors being assessed as compliant by one employer and not another.
7. CHAS accreditation will enable you to be considered for contracts that you would previously not have been considered for.
8. Accreditation will enable the health and safety elements of Construction line applications to be complied with.
9. A standardised process helps improve communication.
10. The CHAS assessment process focuses your business on many areas of your business, allowing for improvement before the CHAS Application Form is submitted.